Each year Mahasiddha Yoga offers unique and expansive group meditation retreats in picturesque city of Pochara, Nepal. The retreat usually takes place in early December, just after our Autumn season. In this way our students are offered the chance to deepen and refine their meditation practice in the profoundly immersive and supportive environment of the Himalayan mountains.
The Mahasiddha retreat is a profoundly immersive experience aimed at accessing our ultimate identity through two complimentary forms of meditation. This systematic technique aims to progressively reveal our true divine nature through meditation for the revelation of the Supreme Self ATMAN and the highest form of Tantric meditation Laya Yoga.
During the retreat the various modalities of meditation will be discussed and explored, including esoteric Christianity and Kashmir Shaivism. Through this approach, students will develop a deep connection to the techniques of meditation, which progressively leads towards focussed states of concentration, ardent spiritual aspiration, profound blossoming of the soul and highly elevated states of consciousness.
Through skilful and attentive guidance from an advanced practitioner along with the flow of grace specific to the Mahasiddha lineage, students will be guided artfully towards experiences of intense spiritual alchemy, blissful inner expansion and profound surrender into the realm of spiritual revelation.
During this retreat aspirants will gain
- The ability to disengage from external stimuli to become deeply focussed on the internal experience
- Superior levels of inner awareness, presence and expansion
- Enhanced capacities of the mind to be calm, focussed and under control
- The capacity to transcend the mind and discover the supreme identity
- An understanding of the spiritual heart as a gateway to profound spiritual experiences and how to access it
- Complex experiences of self discovery validated by a spiritual masters
- A new context of spiritual purpose and path towards transformation
- A vivid expansion of the energetic bodies and their relation to each other and the chakras
- Experiences of spiritual alchemy and their importance in authentic transformation
- Understanding and experience of Kundalini awakenings during meditation.
Highlights of the self revelation retreat
- Receive the initiation into the specific esoteric technique for revealing the Supreme Self ATMAN
- Receive the initiation into the most elevated form of Tantric meditation, LAYA YOGA
- A progressive elevation from your current level of consciousness towards the Revelation of the Self through a simple, but extremely powerful step-by-step process.
- Hatha yoga practices which facilitate the entering into profound meditative states
- Detailed explanations and personalised advice regarding the states achieved in deep and extended meditation.
During this retreat we aim to create the perfect conditions to allow for intense, profound and prolonged states of deep meditation. It is necessary to maintain a centred, interiorised state full of ardent aspiration. With the correct attitude and techniques we hope that all participants will discover the eternal and infinite joys of discovering their ultimate essence, the divine sparkle that each of us has, the supreme self ATMAN.
Retreats available with Mahasiddha Yoga
REVELATION OF THE ULTIMATE SELF ATMAN
AWAKENING OF SAHASRARA – THE SPIRITUAL CROWN
AWAKENING OF THE THIRD EYE – AJNA CHAKRA
AWAKENING OF KUNDALINI – THE ENDLESS SERPENT POWER
COMMUNION WITH SHIVA – THE ABSOLUTE MASCULINE
THE 10 MAHAVIDYA RETREATS – THE 10 FACES OF THE DIVINE SHAKTI OR THE DIVINE ETERNAL FEMININE
THE NEW YEAR RETREAT
THE SUMMER RETREAT
THE RETREAT FOR COUPLES
THE RETREAT OF POLARITY